ragtags studio central: sarah's random this & that

random means "having no definite aim or purpose," (1655), taken from "at random" (1565), "at great speed" (thus, "carelessly, haphazardly"). In 1980s college student slang, it somehow, and sadly, acquired a distinct sense of "inferior, undesirable." (Online Etymology Dictionary, Douglas Harper) Well, okay, fine, Mr. Online Etymology Dictionary person, but THIS is the 21st Century. It's a whole new ball of wax.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

What's In

tagged by Céline

In my fridge
:
a cool 1950s pitcher full of Cosmopolitans (my recipe is different, but this one's good too!)
cheese
yogurt
half an onion & half an avocado
Emerald Valley salsa
and not much more...

In my closet:
Urban Outfitters t-shirts with limited edition "artist prints"
a couple of pretty prairie skirts I got when shopping with Céline
new shoes for summer
cardigans ('cuz we might have a drop in temperature any minute - really)
lots of "girly" things
lots of black

In my purse:
pink floral oilcloth wallet
cell phone
Urban Decay Lip Gunk in Gash
jammin' Faber-Castell PITT artist pens I got at my mum's
pins to give away
library card/Barnes & Noble card/Body Shop card
a copy of Memoirs of a Geisha I got at the airport

In COLIN'S car:
a rhyming dictionary
a music dictionary
a dictionary
50 cents (for an hour's worth of downtown parking)
Colin

I tag (totally no pressure though!):
Deb Chimich
Deb Trotter
Denise L.
Erika T.