ragtags studio central: sarah's random this & that

random means "having no definite aim or purpose," (1655), taken from "at random" (1565), "at great speed" (thus, "carelessly, haphazardly"). In 1980s college student slang, it somehow, and sadly, acquired a distinct sense of "inferior, undesirable." (Online Etymology Dictionary, Douglas Harper) Well, okay, fine, Mr. Online Etymology Dictionary person, but THIS is the 21st Century. It's a whole new ball of wax.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sometimes I surprise even myself.

Well whaddya know! Now I'm thinking I should go back & edit all those posts where I (lamely) included cut 'n' paste!
Damn. Is this just my evil twin, thinking up new ways for me to procrastinate?
Or the fatal "let's rewrite history" syndrome?
While we ponder, shhhhhh, let's listen to the quiet sound of Snowfall on this mid-March morning.
Okay, now as you can see, I really AM procrastinating big time. 'Cuz, wow, look what I just did
there, with the colors & the size of my font & the linkages!!! And look at my subtle play on words. (Snow, yellow, get it?) Take that September Gerety, have I not proven myself worthy of your left-handed challenge?