ragtags studio central: sarah's random this & that

random means "having no definite aim or purpose," (1655), taken from "at random" (1565), "at great speed" (thus, "carelessly, haphazardly"). In 1980s college student slang, it somehow, and sadly, acquired a distinct sense of "inferior, undesirable." (Online Etymology Dictionary, Douglas Harper) Well, okay, fine, Mr. Online Etymology Dictionary person, but THIS is the 21st Century. It's a whole new ball of wax.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Never too late. Or is it?

I'm trying to learn how to make my links so they're clickable, not cut & paste only.
September basically said I'm lame for not having done it before now. Okay, okay, not like I have nothing else on the list for today!
Just for fun, let's try this one (& if it doesn't work, I'll just have to be lame a bit longer):
The Creative Underground