ragtags studio central: sarah's random this & that

random means "having no definite aim or purpose," (1655), taken from "at random" (1565), "at great speed" (thus, "carelessly, haphazardly"). In 1980s college student slang, it somehow, and sadly, acquired a distinct sense of "inferior, undesirable." (Online Etymology Dictionary, Douglas Harper) Well, okay, fine, Mr. Online Etymology Dictionary person, but THIS is the 21st Century. It's a whole new ball of wax.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Kicked off the island

Good thing I did not sign a contract! (promising to blog every day in November), even though I was going to give it my best shot, I already missed yesterday. After I got home from Caterina's Abondanza Show & Sale, and went to the market, and did the dishes, I sort of, well,
forgot; thought my obligations for the day were then negotiable. too bad, so sad, as my kids used to say. Good thing I have that nice big BWO logo, courtesy of my friend TEX standing sentry at the top of my sidebar.
Here's another one of my cellphone photos, it's me shadow, but you probably guessed that. Shadows pics are cool, they can make you like like an Amazon woman, a Girl Gulliver in a Lilliputian Land.
So, hooray, it's Saturday! I will be working all day on Pasticcio 2, then tonight at the Creative Underground for the 2008 calendar release party. I'm curious what are you all up to out there in your own garrets, or off to the fleas, or? Maybe that could be a question we ask for the next Quartz, Angela - "Imagine your PERFECT Saturday"?