ragtags studio central: sarah's random this & that

random means "having no definite aim or purpose," (1655), taken from "at random" (1565), "at great speed" (thus, "carelessly, haphazardly"). In 1980s college student slang, it somehow, and sadly, acquired a distinct sense of "inferior, undesirable." (Online Etymology Dictionary, Douglas Harper) Well, okay, fine, Mr. Online Etymology Dictionary person, but THIS is the 21st Century. It's a whole new ball of wax.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Three winners today, hurray!

Finally got around to drawing some names - bet you all thought it would never happen. If only you could see my life - I am really, really trying to catch up with it - only the funny thing is, every time I think "wow, maybe I am", that's when 67 or so new obstacles appear from like, nowhere!

So here are the super lucky winners, send me your mailing addys, por favor:
Elizabeth Golden
Joanie Hoffman
Sherry Goodloe

I think I am going to pick one more name and send out a little something, but it will be a secret until the recipient receives it; I hope she will be happily surprised. Ummm if I can figure out a way to get an address. . .forgot about that small detail. . .

I have to get going - but wanted to leave you with at least some little visual, so here's our supper, well, not yet created, but waiting to be, straight from the garden.

Labels: , , , , , ,