The Eye of the Beholder
Every day I think how cool it is, how lucky we are, to be alive in the 21st century, a time when the people of the world can communicate daily, for very little cost, with people we would rarely (if ever) have had the opportunity to, just a few short decades ago.
I'm passing the Brillante award along to - drumroll, please:
- Angela Cartwright for Said & Done in the shadows of an unruly artist
- Charlotte Lyons for house wren studio
- Heather Miles for hopalong
- Shirley Ende-Saxe for In The Name of Art
- Steph McAtee for HER VISION FAMILY ART
- Susan Tuttle for ilka's attic
- Venita Hawkins-Bird for ARTIST CONFESSIONS: I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY
Put this logo on your blog:
- Add a link to the person who awarded you.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Add links to those blogs on yours.
- Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.