ragtags studio central: sarah's random this & that

random means "having no definite aim or purpose," (1655), taken from "at random" (1565), "at great speed" (thus, "carelessly, haphazardly"). In 1980s college student slang, it somehow, and sadly, acquired a distinct sense of "inferior, undesirable." (Online Etymology Dictionary, Douglas Harper) Well, okay, fine, Mr. Online Etymology Dictionary person, but THIS is the 21st Century. It's a whole new ball of wax.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Not gonna quit my two-timing ways. . .

If you click on the funky Art Pub button in my sidebar, you can visit me at my other blog.
It's new, though I have no intention of abandoning this one - they are totally intended to be complementary.
Like walking into the party with a nice guy looking good on each arm! I will be giving away different images on both, and will also have some tutorials going on over there.
So stop in and see me, and leave a calling card when you go!
sarah
PS Here's a graphic blast from the past - a calling card from Cora Thomas' pocketbook, and you are not just welcomed to "borrow" it, I would encourage you to. . .