ragtags studio central: sarah's random this & that

random means "having no definite aim or purpose," (1655), taken from "at random" (1565), "at great speed" (thus, "carelessly, haphazardly"). In 1980s college student slang, it somehow, and sadly, acquired a distinct sense of "inferior, undesirable." (Online Etymology Dictionary, Douglas Harper) Well, okay, fine, Mr. Online Etymology Dictionary person, but THIS is the 21st Century. It's a whole new ball of wax.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Eyes Only

Ever watch that freakin' awesome post apocalyptic series that was only on for 2 short seasons, yeah, I'm talkin' about Dark Angel? I loved that show, even when it was bad, it was always bad ass, ya know? Anyway, I had an emergency visit to the eye doctor tonight - all will be well that ends well they say, but I will be awfully glad (says me, channeling Pollyanna) when my pupils shrink back to their normal, everyday, nearsighted, astigmatic, size. 'Cuz damn! This is over four hours after dilation, and right now, it's a blurry world out there. . .
Can't . . . see . . . screen . . .