ragtags studio central: sarah's random this & that

random means "having no definite aim or purpose," (1655), taken from "at random" (1565), "at great speed" (thus, "carelessly, haphazardly"). In 1980s college student slang, it somehow, and sadly, acquired a distinct sense of "inferior, undesirable." (Online Etymology Dictionary, Douglas Harper) Well, okay, fine, Mr. Online Etymology Dictionary person, but THIS is the 21st Century. It's a whole new ball of wax.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Heart Art


Here are a few of my pendants you will find at our sale at Whole Foods tonight.
They will be available with chains and without.
After the sale --- probably Sunday the 4th, I will announce what I will be giving away for the Heart Art dealio! A name will be drawn from anyone who leaves a comment and I will send out some little something I made --- an original piece, or a piece of jewelry, or??? --- maybe two or three surprises. So be sure to check back, okay? And hey, pass it on!