ragtags studio central: sarah's random this & that

random means "having no definite aim or purpose," (1655), taken from "at random" (1565), "at great speed" (thus, "carelessly, haphazardly"). In 1980s college student slang, it somehow, and sadly, acquired a distinct sense of "inferior, undesirable." (Online Etymology Dictionary, Douglas Harper) Well, okay, fine, Mr. Online Etymology Dictionary person, but THIS is the 21st Century. It's a whole new ball of wax.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Have and Haven't, OR, Tagged by Denise


Naked as a newborn babe. . . here's me in 1954

Tagged by Denise. . .

HAVE YOU:
taken a picture completely naked? of someone else. . .
danced in front of a mirror naked? umm. . .no. . .
told a lie? yes
had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? yes
been arrested? no
seen someone die? yes
kissed a picture? yes, but I think I did it for the dramatic effect
slept in until 5pm? no, but I surely want to
had sex at work? not at MY work, but yes if we're talking HIS
fallen asleep at work? yes
held a snake? yup more than one
ran a red light? on my bike?
been suspended from school? yes
pole danced? no
been fired from a job? not EXACTLY
sang karaoke? no
done something you told yourself you wouldn't? yes
laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? on a regular basis
laughed until you peed? not personally
caught a snowflake on your tongue? many
kissed in the rain? no, but I want to
had sex in the rain? yes, but we were inside!
sang in the shower? nope
gave your private parts a nickname? and again, no
ever gone to work without underwear? yes
sat on a rooftop? yes
played chicken? on my bike?
broken a bone? does one's thumb count?
flashed someone? yes
mooned someone? no
skinny dipped? yes
shaved your head? no, but I have a daughter who did
slept naked? yes
blacked out from drinking? yes
played a prank on someone? I am ashamed to admit it, but yes
had a gym membership? no, but I tagged along on someone else's
felt like killing someone? no
truly hated someone? strong, horrible emotion, but yes, again to my shame. . .
felt like smacking someone in the face? felt like and did
cried over someone you were in love with? oh my yes
had mexican jumping beans as pets? yes
been in a band? no, but I've been a groupie!
shot a gun? yes
shot a bow and arrow? yes
played strip poker? no, but I've played strip dreidl
donated blood? no
ever jump out of an airplane? no and have you ever heard the guys who work for those companies talk??? After I did, hear them I mean, I never will. . .
been to more than 10 countries? not yet

I tag erika t. and marie o.