ragtags studio central: sarah's random this & that

random means "having no definite aim or purpose," (1655), taken from "at random" (1565), "at great speed" (thus, "carelessly, haphazardly"). In 1980s college student slang, it somehow, and sadly, acquired a distinct sense of "inferior, undesirable." (Online Etymology Dictionary, Douglas Harper) Well, okay, fine, Mr. Online Etymology Dictionary person, but THIS is the 21st Century. It's a whole new ball of wax.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Image Savvy (well, sort of)



AT last, I figured out - by myself - a way to get my images on despite the MAC
situation!! YAY! I can't wait to run out & tell me friends. . . now, to borrow a digicam!
In the meantime, here is the front cover of the ATC accordion style holder I made for the current (February/March 2006) issue of Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion magazine.